Friday, October 13, 2017

Simple Greek Home Fries

I recently spent five days with one of my favorite people, Nance, at her place out near Philly. She kind of got me on a Greek kick after one night making homemade Greek meatballs and cucumber sauce.

The meatballs Nancy made were, using her words - "the bomb!" and I tend to agree with her. They were absolutely delicious! She has inspired me to make some Greek food and I take no shame in doing so. Greek food is awesome!

So on that note and the first submission of my Greek-inspired kitchen musings, I found these Simple Greek Home Fries on GeniusKitchen submitted by Connie. There was an intense yet balanced flavor of oregano and basil in these home fries and I am sure going to make them again. They were quick and easy!

Try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment