Friday, October 6, 2017

Homemade Salami!

I know what you're thinking. This Salami looks exactly like the pepperoni I made and how do I distinguish between the two?

I will tell you... TASTE!

The process for this recipe is exactly the same as with the pepperoni. Simple and easy to make and definitely a KEEPER! The ingredients were a little different, obviously, as the taste is different. Both, though, will make a great snack with cheese!

I think I explained in my pepperoni post that I have all that TenderQuick to use up. I will reiterate that I will be playing around more with this product to see what other yummy goodies I can come up with. I noticed after a Google search that it can be used on fish... that would be interesting.

I'm curious... has anyone else out there in cyberland used this stuff? Would you be willing to share what YOU have created using it? Hit me up!

Stay tuned for more delicious creations! (That sounded like a commercial! HAHA!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment