Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Crock-Pot Chicken Curry

Looking for a slow-cooker recipe, I found this Crock-Pot Chicken Curry recipe from PrairieHarpy by way of the GeniusKitchen site. I have a couple different types of curry powder in the pantry: hot and regular. I used the hot because I wanted a little extra kick.

While it was in the Crock-Pot, I could really smell the curry, however, there is only a nice, subtle flavor of it while eating it. After finishing eating, there was a lingering heat from the powder which was a pleasant, little kick. Not a lot but enough to let me know it was there. Quite delicious.

The chicken itself - fell off the bone. I didn't even need a knife to cut it. It was tender and juicy; everything one would want chicken out of the Crock to be. I think next time I make this, I will take the skin off first to allow the simple flavor of this dish to permeate the meat.

 This was a simple, easy recipe that I will add to my collection and recommend that people try.



No comments:

Post a Comment