Friday, October 20, 2017

Greek-Style Lemon Roasted Potatoes

I have been asked numerous times to try this recipe for Greek-Style Lemon Roasted Potatoes submitted by koko to Allrecipes by my friend Rich.

NUMEROUS times!

I finally made them and they definitely didn't disappoint! (Perhaps he'll stop nagging me about it now? HA!). I wouldn't have it any other way!

When I first read it, I thought that the amount of stock was outrageous... way too much. However, it dissipates and infuses the potatoes with such an intense flavor, that it will knock your socks off!

The spices, oil, and juice, I didn't measure, as I rarely do when I'm cooking - only with baking does that really matter. So the olive oil, lemon juice, and oregano, I sprinkled on until it looked like enough. When you have been cooking for as long as I have, you tend to know what spice levels you like and what will taste pretty good.

These roasted to perfection and I'm glad Rich kept asking me if I made them yet...

GOLD STAR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment