Saturday, August 14, 2010

The pepperoni and the pizza...

I do have to get on here and talk about that homemade pepperoni that I made. It was delicious and really did taste like the store bought stuff... That doesn't mean I won't buy the real thing from time to time... laziness will probably get the best of me with that.

The pizza I made with it, was just the pepperoni, colby/jack cheese, cream cheese, my homemade sauce and mushrooms... It was fantastic...

Now that I bought corn meal, I know my pizza adventures will get better, only because now, the pizza will be easier to get in and out of the oven. All I need to get is that pizza peel and I'll be good to go... Me and my gadgets, lol... when I move, it's going to be hell to determine what to keep, what to store and what to take... time will only tell...

A few pictures of the pepperoni itself and the pizza I put it on... hopefully this thing will allow the proper way to view it and not put it opposite of what the picture is supposed to be...

For dinner tonight... is taco soup... more on that later!


The pepperoni...


The pizza....

No comments:

Post a Comment