Friday, November 3, 2017

Spicy Macaroni and Cheese Bake

Since most who know me well know that I don't have cable and use an over-the-air antennae to watch tv, I'm not in a prime area and only get perhaps twelve channels on a good day. My clearest and most consistent, though, are the PBS stations out of Clearfield. It's the main channel plus the sister stations particularly the one called "Create".

A lot of times the Create channel has cooking shows on it and I think that might be where I came up with the idea to make homemade macaroni and cheese. I got hungry for it so I went on a hunt to see what I could find.

This Spicy Macaroni and Cheese Bake by NIN4NIN on the Genius Kitchen site caught my eye. I love spicy foods and I wasn't looking for the typical macaroni and cheese my mom used to make (even though that was quite delicious).

I thought this one might fill the craving. Macaroni and cheese and spicy - what could be better?!





No comments:

Post a Comment