Friday, November 10, 2017

Fudgy Brownies II

Oh my... WOW!

Those who know me know that I'm not much of a chocolate person.  Seriously. I seem to lack the gene that women are supposed to have where they love chocolate. I don't have it. However... every once in awhile I get an intense craving for it.

So because of that intense craving, I made these absolutely delicious Fudgy Brownies II that I found on Allrecipes.

I made two changes due to what I had on hand and what I wanted to add.  First, I used cocoa powder instead of the unsweetened chocolate the recipe called for - same amount. Second,  I rough chopped about half of a four ounce salted caramel chocolate bar to throw into the mix for something chunky.

Let me tell you...  this brownie is moist,  chewy, and completely satisfies the ultimate chocolate craving known to human kind.  It is absolutely phenomenal!



No comments:

Post a Comment