Sunday, November 12, 2017

Really Dip Dish Pizza

Over the years, I have made some really good pizzas. I have a stone in the oven. I have a cast iron pizza pan. I have a huge deep dish pizza pan that I bought years ago. All of those I can't use at the moment because my oven is down. When I will have my regular oven back is anyone's guess at this point.

If you have been following this blog, you know that I'm primarily using the toaster oven. So when I saw this  Really Deep Dish Pizza recipe on Genius Kitchen submitted by Littleturtle and saw what it was baked in, I thought I'd give it a try. I used two round cake pans and made two pizzas.

I should note that doing this the way I did, it made two thick crust pizzas. You can always cut the dough into four pieces and that's probably what I'll do next time.

I will say that the pizza turned out really well. The dough was easy to work with. The burger topping that this recipe made was tasty. I didn't have black olives so I missed that but all in all,  this was an easy, delicious recipe that I think anyone can make.

Looks good,  right?!




No comments:

Post a Comment