Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Garlic Chicken with Potatoes

It seems like lately I'm making things that are simple.

Take this Garlic Chicken with Potatoes I found on Allrecipes. This is as simple as it can get. The potatoes and chicken get a coating of olive oil and Adobo seasoning. That's it. Season it and throw it in the oven. See?! Simple!!

Now... I must say, the seasoning I have is rather salty so I only sprinkled it on and didn't follow the amount called for in the recipe. I think that would have made my particular dish completely not worth eating and I like salt. I'm not sure if this is the same with all Adobo but mine is. So if you're not keen on extreme salt, take it easy on the seasoning.

For all you novice cooks out there, I recommend this recipe because it IS easy and delicious. In my book, you just can't beat that!

Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment