Thursday, July 29, 2010

Breakfast Decisions...

While I'm sure millions out there love the standard bacon and eggs for breakfast, (or any other part of the day), but, I'm cooking my bacon and making some home fries and wondering what could I do differently with this breakfast standard...

When I figure something out, I'll be sure to post, but as for today, it's just the standard. And as the smell from the kitchen permeates my nose, my stomach is starting to grumble in hunger.

So, maybe I'm thinking, a different spin on bacon and eggs, at least something new for me to cook and not necessarily a new idea... would be a breakfast bake. Whip up the eggs, add some mushrooms and cooked bacon into a casserole dish and bake it. That could be something different.

But, at any rate, it's time for me to head off to the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment